New Firmware [7-27-2015]- With Bluetooth & Timelapse support

An update to the recently released firmware is available.

The update enables Bluetooth support for full wireless printing (not WiFi). Print from a desktop, laptop or any Bluetooth enabled Android device (say what?) You read that right, you can have full printer control via Bluetooth from any Bluetooth enabled Android device ; I can print from my Samsung Galaxy Tab outside on the deck 40 feet away. This is not OctoPrint, you do not need a separate Raspberry PI and neither your printer or computer needs to be on the network. It is a pure peer-to-peer Bluetooth connection. You will need a $10 Bluetooth module and a $4.19 app for Android (GCodePrinter) (Setup takes approx 15-20 minutes)

The new update also includes support to control a HackHD (HackHD.com) camera as well as a GoPro camera. The user can choose which camera type to control as well as whether to take single images (timelapse) or shoot video. Setup takes approx 20 minutes. When triggered, the camera will perform it's intended function and a message will display on the LCD screen indicating a picture was taken. (M240 takes picture/video and M241 turns the camera on /off)

If you are interested in the updated firmware please PM me.

ShaqFoo

Ira

Re: New Firmware [7-27-2015]- With Bluetooth & Timelapse sup

Can you please upload the latest Marlin firmware configured for this printer? Thank you in advance!

Hi Ira,
This is the latest firmware for the gMax 1.5.

The firmware with bluetooth and timelapse capabilities is experimental.

Ira

gCreate_Kyle said:
Hi Ira,
This is the latest firmware for the gMax 1.5.

The firmware with bluetooth and timelapse capabilities is experimental.
Thank you for your help! Sorry for the extremely late response. I'm working out of the country. :D

Hey Kyle,

would you be so kind as to post the firmware for the 1.0 Gmax printer.

I'm sure all the people that took a gambled on your Kickstarter will thank you.

Kyle,

Can you post firmware for the 1.5 + (Plus ,with dual extruders) please, would like a back up copy for any issues that arise during my troubleshooting.

Thanks!