Gmax lessons

Hi all, this is my first post and I am a newcomer to 3d printing. I have been working with Sketchup Pro for a couple of years and am reasonably proficient at getting a model to .stl stage, but from there on it all starts getting hazy. So, I was wondering if there is anyone with a Gmax printer somewhere near where I live near Brattleboro in southern Vermont who might be happy to go through the workings of the Gmax printer I have. I would find it so much easier if I could get some hands-on instruction from somebody who already has it sorted out than slogging through instructions online, in manuals etc. I would be happy to drive up to 50 miles or so if needed. Thanks.

mwu thanks for that. And Marcus, thanks for the offer of help. I will check out all the videos and see how I go and if I can't work it out, I'll take you up on your generous offer. I can't seem to answer private messages directly (something about no permission until I show more activity) so I had to post here again to answer you.