Any Gmax 1.5+ owners close to SE Iowa?

Anybody own a Gmax 1.5+ close to SE Iowa? In particular within 3 hour driving distance of Mediapolis Iowa (ZIP 52637) or less?

I would be interested in getting a printer but would like to see one print live if possible first to get a better feel than video.

I'll pay lunch? Breakfast? Or donuts and coffee for the privilege of watching your print?

Thanks

Check

AlexD

Hi there,

There are a lot of videos online of the gMax printing, and also if you check out gCreate's instagram page there are several on there. I think really you should be wanting to look at end results, seeing the printer working in person probably wont offer much more insight.

Check out the facebook group 'gMax 3D Printer Users', theres plenty og users posting finished prints etc, and also any niggles they might be having with setup, which gives you a good idea how easy the printer is to tweak and tune.

those videos and comments do help but I'm not going to buy another 3d printer unless I get a chance to see it live. I want to see and listen to it while I'm there. Most look fantastic and great from a distance and so did the one I have now (Zortrax M200), and it serves me well. But some things you just can't evaluate from postings and videos. Want to take the time to travel and see for my next one.

Maybe there are shows that will have one printing live in 2016?

AlexD said:
Hi there,

There are a lot of videos online of the gMax printing, and also if you check out gCreate's instagram page there are several on there. I think really you should be wanting to look at end results, seeing the printer working in person probably wont offer much more insight.

Check out the facebook group 'gMax 3D Printer Users', theres plenty og users posting finished prints etc, and also any niggles they might be having with setup, which gives you a good idea how easy the printer is to tweak and tune.

powerglider... I am expecting my printer to ship this coming week sometime, which means the week after I should be ready to go.
let me know if you are still interested in finding one to take a look at.

powerglider.. i have my printer now and its up and running.. not 100% fine tuned yet, but im getting there...
if you want to take a look, let me know.