Dual Gmax 1.5+ BLTouch Guide?

So I printed a bracket for my dual gmax 1.5+ and I went through the installation guide, but I am lost since the guide seems to be only for the installation of the single extruder. There is a mini circuit board where my extruders plug into, but I am lost in where I should plug the wires from the auto leveler. Also, I only see firmware for single extruders, but is there one for dual?

Installing a BL touch to a dual extruder is very similar to the single extruder. The only difference is that you need to use the dual extruder BL touch bracket.

The BL touch does not connect to the RJ-45 connector. This connector does not have enough open terminals for the BL touch. You have to run 5 more wires through the extruder wire bundle for the BL touch if your gMax does not already have them.

We are working to get the dual extruder BL touch firmware posted in the downloads section. Keep checking the downloads section for it.

Hey Kyle,

Do you happen you know if, when installing the black & white cable for the BLtouch into the RAMPS, are you supposed to just unplug the Z-Axis end-stop cable that's there? I've checked and re-checked the cabling, and it shows that the 2 wire BLtouch cable going right where the Z-Axis end-stop is now, so I'm confused about how the wiring is supposed to go.

I do have my bracket and my cables all ready to go. I even made some firmware that should support the gMax 1.0 hardware and screen, but also has the BLtouch sensor feature. But in order to test it out I need to plug in the sensor, hence my dilemma. :)

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Caleb