Heated bed dual zone....how?

Just got my heated bed last night and hooked up.... Single zone works great :) just cant figure out how to set up dual zones.
Also, is there any way to have multiple presets? For instance, going from PETG at 75c to ABS at 100 ish, is a LONG time of holding that freakin button :)
Well built bed and cant wait to get going on it.
thanks

There should be a switch on the wiring harness that lets you select between heating the full bed and only heating a smaller area in the center of the bed.

Thats what I thought, however when i used that switch the second zone never heated. Do i have to power it off, flip the switch, power back on and then try? If so, I may need to do that,but it did NOT heat on the fly.

Ok... so that is verified as I just tested it. You must switch the heated bed OFF before flipping the full sized bed switch. Then when you turn it on and set it, it heats both zones.

Gcreate folks if you read this. NICE FREAKING JOB!!!! Its a pricey piece of hardware for sure, but it heats evently, quickly and seems to be very accurate in all corners of the bed. Im printing through your glass, another thin sheet of glass and PEI and still maintaining temps from 69-74 (set at 75).

Running a test print (warp torture) right now :)