Need help upgrading 1.5 to new aluminum bed

I followed the 'installation guide', and while it described how to prep the bed, I could not find any instruction as to how the bed is put onto the 1.5XT printer. The Y-axis bracket seems to be missing how to actually attach to the old mechanism.

I am going to put the heating on it as well. If anyone has done this and can give a really detailed description or pictures of how it goes, that would be amazing. Even logged in, I can't get to any download links beyond what's already on the aluminum bed page.

It should just slide right onto the Y-axis rails.

You can use the same Y-axis belt clamp. Use 2 Openbuilds t-nuts to attach it to the aluminum extrusion on the bottom of the bed frame.

The left rail is 5 5/8" away from the edge of the frame. Measure both front and back. Tighten down the right rail while the bed is riding on both rails.

Since you plan on using the heated bed you will also want this.
https://shop.gcreate.com/collections/gmax-1-5-series-parts/products/metal-y-axis-belt-plate

Since I was informed to order the Y-axis belt plate last minute, I didn't look at all the pictures and realize they were basically install instructions; oops.

Some other things, though: After moving the one rail to be 5 5/8" from the side as per instructions, the 2 rails were still a little close. While I can guess the amount that they need to be apart by moving the second rail, I was curious if there was a specific number so I can double check.

Also, my bed came assembled, but also came with a bunch of red 3D printed parts that look like they should be installed somewhere, is that something I'm missing in instructions somewhere?