BLTouch not properly compensating?

I have an issue I can't seem to resolve. Every print I try that uses the full size of the bed has first layer issues. The left side of the bed the nozzle is to far away and the right side the nozzle is to close. I can adjust on the fly but the issue also persists front to back with the back being to far away.

I thought it was the acrylic being uneven at first and replaced that with a sheet of glass with buildtak on it, but the problem continues to persist.

I have also made sure the X-Axis gantry is the same distance from the bed on both sides and adjusted the concentric spacers on the wheels on both the X and Y axis to make sure they are snug on the rails.

Also, the problem is persistent between slicers. I feel like I am missing something that would allow me to fix this.

Is there any other hardware/machine specific things I should be looking at to fix this?

FWIW, when I received the machine most of the screws holding the Y-Axis where loose or in the bottom of the box so I could have missed something there.

Roxy

You can help the Left to Right difference by turning one of the Z-Axis motors and leaving the other one alone. It is possible one of your motors lost some steps.

Go slow... Maybe an 1/8 of a turn at a time and then check both sides for how much clearance they have. Even though you turn the Left side motor, you will be affecting the height somewhat on the Right side.