Gmax 1.5xt+ E3D Extruder Clogged

Does anyone have a guide on disassembling the E3D extruder to get a piece of filament out of it that is stuck in it. It feels like it is stuck in the tube before the hot end but I can't see anything there but when I put the filament in it stops there and I can't get whatever is stuck out by extruding or retracting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

SOLVED Re: Gmax 1.5xt+ E3D Extruder Clogged

I removed the screw to the idler arm and was able to get whatever was stuck out and I ran some filament through the hot end with the arm off and all was good. It took a few tries to get the arm to work when putting it back on just trying and error to tweak it correctly so it would extrude.

I'm having this problem. What is the idler arm you mentioned? I had to take everything apart and I can see (as shown in the attached picture) where the filament is stuck

The thing you push down and put your filament in. Just be careful you don't loose the spring or the washers when you take it off. When your looking from the front it would be the screw on the left you want to remove.