When ordering

Hi my names Jon I'm looking to buy your printer but would like to know how long it would be from ordering to getting the printer please

Kapow said:
Hi my names Jon I'm looking to buy your printer but would like to know how long it would be from ordering to getting the printer please
Yes, is there somewhere (in the forums, or on the site...) where there might be a running estimate how long from the time those who were not in on the Kickstarter list can expect from the time of placing an order until it might ship? I'm sure some people will discover Gmax and be disappointed they can't ship the same day, and as someone who's been following the blog and site, I'm assuming it's a few months wait... is there anywhere we can check to get a current estimate?

GORDON.LAPLANTE

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for your suggestion. We will work on adding a clearer estimated ship date to our pre-order page to give new customers a better idea of when they will receive their gMax. We are currently working on our new website and will incorporate a clear pre-order ship date on the order page.

As it stands right now we are running about a month behind for our Kickstarter pledges. The good news is we have met many new manufacturers and suppliers who have dramatically increased our production efficiency. Our current estimated ship date for new pre-orders is early March. As we receive new pre-orders we will update the new estimated ship date to match the volume of orders.

Thank you for your interest and feel free to contact us via info@gmaxprinter.com with any pre-order questions.

GORDON.LAPLANTE

Administrator
Staff member
We plan on testing our international shipping methods with our Kickstarter international orders in as soon as the KS domestic orders are completed. It's not that we don't want to segment an entire world of customers but we would like to ensure any international shipments have the least amount of issues possible due to the range and cost. We are confident of our packing but international shipments of a product with so many complicated parts has many additional parameters to account for. We will keep everyone in the loop.

Paul

GORDON.LAPLANTE said:
We plan on testing our international shipping methods with our Kickstarter international orders in as soon as the KS domestic orders are completed.
Any news yet? I backed your Kickstarter project for $20 and I am playing with the keychain while watching television since then. When can I order the printer from the Netherlands?