Recent content by casperen123

1. C

Print issue

The issue was slic3r. I downloaded the newest version 1.2.6(beta version). Used the slic3r config info from the website and it is printing great. No more skipping areas!! Thanks for all the help.
  2. C

Print issue

So after spending a week taking things apart and putting them back together. I finally stumbled on to a fix to part of my issue. Multiply replies saying something was wrong with the nozzle; clogged, dragging, etc. Made me finally figure it out. In my haste to get the new dual extruder setup...
  3. C

gMax table

Great idea, I've been looking at doing something like that!!. I might have to steal some of your ideas. :D
  4. C

Print issue

The nozzle is the same .5mm. I have turned the extruder voltage up to .9 volts, but that doesn't seem to help. I will try to slow everything down and see if that fixes the issue.
  5. C

Print issue

I spent most of the weekend trying to get the layer to print properly. I tried the xbox.stl the kyle posted and it worked really well at getting the print area level. Thanks kyle! After printing the first layer of the stl I have a consistant .27mm around the plate. I removed the metal hotend I...
  6. C

Print issue

Thank you both for your suggestions, I will let you know what I come up with. I printed a couple test prints of just the first layer and over a 8in box that was printed. The size ranged from .22mm to .23mm so it might be a little close still. I will try it get the first layer closer to the 125%...
  7. C

Print issue

Here is the latest print. You can see the missing corner after the print has already completed a lot of the first layer.
  8. C

Print issue