Recent content by t3jem

1. T

Layer offset on y-axis, need help trouble shooting.

Lowering the acceleration fixed the issue and the printer moves much smoother now. Thanks all for your tips and advice! For the record, I came to 5000 initially due to some other FAQs I found that stated 9000 was just a little high for their printer (it was a different printer), so I decided...
  2. T

Calibration problems

That fixed it! Thanks for all of your help. Not sure how that setting got swapped as everything was working fine before.
  3. T

Calibration problems

Glad to know this is a common problem (and to learn the correct terminology). I'll pick up some MDF from Home Depot this week. As for the stepper driver. I took my 2nd extruder stepper driver (since I only have one extruder right now) and used that as a test. My Y-axis motor seems to be...
  4. T

Calibration problems

Thank you for the advice. #1: I uploaded the photos of the table upside down on my granite counter to Google Drive (here: http://goo.gl/mNG0J7). You can see that the edges are raised off the counter, I did not touch the table between any of the photos. #2: I was worried I may have broken the...
  5. T

Calibration problems