Search results

1. D

Z offset doesn't work

Hah, I'm dumb. After typing that, I realized I need to move the sensor UP not down.
  2. D

Z offset doesn't work

Yes, that's what I've done in the past. After upgrading, baby stepping doesn't work at all. And it starts at the same Z position, no matter what offset I use. I would simply adjust the sensor, but the touch sensor doesn't have enough adjustment. If I lower it any farther down, the sensor...
  3. D

Z offset doesn't work

I don't have a graphic display, so I installed Marlin 1.1.1. The description lead me to believe that I needed one to run 1.1.8?
  4. D

Z offset doesn't work

I'm using simplify3d with the gmax dual extruder profile. The start script begins with: G28 X0 Y0 T0 G28 G29 .... Do I need to remove both G28 lines? Or just the X0 Y0 line? I don't see any gMax Tools folder anywhere. Is that something I need to download? (Yes, I installed the new bracket.)
  5. D

Z offset doesn't work

I replaced my j-heads with e3d heads and upgraded the firmware on my machine to 17.09.25. After upgrading, neither z baby stepping nor z offset works. I'm setting the z offset by going to Control > Motion > Z Offset. Dial in the offset. Control > Store Memory. That's correct isn't it? Or did...