Search results

1. R

"Bed Heating" Error

2. R

Extreme layer shifting!

Nothing else worked... disassembled the whole extruder, cleaned all the tiny parts (there's a plastic tube inside the hotend that had a tiny scratch that was keeping the filament to slide easily, took it off, "polished" it just a bit and put it back again), reassembled it all, plugged it in…...
  3. R

Extreme layer shifting!

So I tried the guitar E string thing and it definitely unblocked quite a lot of plastic, but the hotend still does not let any filament through. Is it safe to disassemble the hotend? Any other ideas before I tear the extruder apart??
  4. R

Extreme layer shifting!

Hi Chris, It looks exactly like that! I will go on and give it a try and let you guys know what happens. Is there a chance different brands of filaments "melt" at different temperature points? Because I can "force" the orange filament (from China) into the hotend, but not the blue colorfabb...
  5. R

Extreme layer shifting!

Hi again guys! Thanks a lot for the answers, Ive been playing with it for a few days and I realized I was uploading the wrong file to the printer and I ended up uploading the config bundle as mwu suggested(thanks!) All in all Ive made a number of tests: I printed the cube that grumble...