Search results

1. Q

auto-home issue

All wire connection are correct. I have another question. The machine can't move Y,X,Z axis after auto home.Do you have any idea?
  2. Q

auto-home issue

After I adjusted the Z-height from Cura, I hit the auto home from LCD screen. The Z-Axis still moved up after hit the center of heated bed 2 times as you see in the video that I sent it to you in previous email. Do you have any idea?
  3. Q

auto-home issue

Hi Joshua, How can I updated the change to the electric box After adjusting the Height(Z) from Cura?
  4. Q

auto-home issue

Hi Joshua, How can the machine recognize the printer is Gcreate 1.5+ and Gcreate 1.5XT +?
  5. Q

auto-home issue

Hi Joshua, How I config my printer from using Cura?
  6. Q

auto-home issue

Hi Joshua, After hit auto home from LCD display, the nozzle hit the bed times before moving about an inch. You can see from attached video. If I hit bed level, the X-Axis kept moving up and never stop. Can you show me step by step after loading latest Marlin fw 1..1.8? Do I need to change the...
  7. Q

auto-home issue

Hi Joshua, it's working now. what I need to do next?
  8. Q

auto-home issue

Hi Joshua, I'm at work now but can I try it once I get home. Can I know what happen after I press the endstop trigger by hand? 1- The Y-axis stops moving. Is it good/bad? how I can fix it? 2- the Y-axis is still moving. Is it good/bad? how I can fix it? Thanks and have great Friday!!! Quang
  9. Q

auto-home issue

Hi Joshua, Thanks for your quick response!!! Yes, the endstop plugged into the y-max pins of the ramps board. The endstop LED came on before it made a noise.
  10. Q

Hi Gordon, One more question. After I updated the Marlin 1.1.8 firmware, the X,. Y and Z kept...

Hi Gordon, One more question. After I updated the Marlin 1.1.8 firmware, the X,. Y and Z kept changing from X, Y, Z axis to ?, ? and ? Do you know what error and how to fix it? Thanks, Quang
  11. Q

Hi Gordon, I did upgrade my GMax1.0 to Gcreate 1.5/1.5+ but the Y-Axis always made a noise when...

Hi Gordon, I did upgrade my GMax1.0 to Gcreate 1.5/1.5+ but the Y-Axis always made a noise when it hit Y-end stop. It looked like Y-axis still wanted to go further. I did check the belt tension, it's fine. Can you help to solve this issue please? Thanks, Quang