Recent content by B.White

1. B

Blobs/zits on surface

https://imgur.com/gallery/5q2F6 Here is the latest print, now I'm trying to get the ringing/ghosting out of it and I've identified the blobs as z scars.
  2. B

Simple surface issues when printing

I guess this is an error that happens when one tweaks with the settings too much. I started off with the your slicer settings but changed the settings to match youtubers' slicer profiles and tips. I think I should at least give the standard slicing profile a chance. I'll keep you posted when I...
  3. B

First layer issues on large print

Hey Guys, I have the exact same problem but with my heated bed. I have changed the setting of the first layer to 300%-250% layer height, 45%-20% layer width, and 45%-20% speed. Even though I have done this I'm still getting issues when it comes to the wavy middle section of the print. I'm...
  4. B

First Layer Printing Unevenly with BLTouch

Yes, I do have a heated bed but I seemed to have solved the problem by putting 6 sheets of paper and folding it and laying it out for touch sensor during calibration. However I'm getting a new problem which is the wavy first layer where the filament isn't sticking to the bed so I'm not sure how...
  5. B

I've successfully printed a small calibration cube and it came out wonderfully. It's with big prints that extend to near the ends of the bed which gives me problems, changing overall z-axis won't help it sadly but thanks for the suggestion.
  6. B

Thanks for the reply and the suggestion. Strangely my first layer height is already at 300% as that was the default first layer height in Gmax's config files. However, I don't see the reason for why my bed would be raised AFTER the BLTouch sensor calibrates the bed. I'm thinking about using some...