Recent content by sauger

1. S

Feed not working post upgrade

OK. Found it in the firmware and reversed the motor. It's in the configuration.h file. I just set the #define INVERT_E0_DIR line to true (was at false by default) in case anybody else needs to find it.
  2. S

Feed not working post upgrade

Edit: Apparently, I'm just a silly person. The motor cables from the previous dual extruder got mixed up. New problem is that the extruder motor seems to be running backwards. is this possibly a firmware issue? Using a calibration print from before the changeover that worked fine as is...
  3. S

Autoleveling probe problem with corners

I appreciate the offer but it's a work machine, so I have to source purchases through our approved vendor list. We're in Seattle though, :)
  4. S

Well, after a bit of fiddling, I have determined that the frame is a bit warped (good call OneADay). I have jammed two washers under the front-right clip and 5(!) under the rear-left. The rear left corner is still pretty off from the rest, but I am wary of further shimming it and it's sort of...
  5. S

Additional question? Does anyone know if adjustments made as a result of the autoleveling probe actually show on the info screen? Because the test I am running now did not show any change in z-height from one corner to the next, which either means that it does not show those adjustments or...
  6. S

Hey OneADay, I'm not sure if the frame being off would cause this, since it seems to think the two opposite corners are high but it's definitely worth looking at. I already took a straight edge to the plate itself and everything there seems good. The frame itself had not occurred to me. So...
  7. S

New BL touch just blinking (SOLVED)

Re: New BL touch just blinking. Actually, just caught that the white/black cables were reversed. Just flipped the header around and it seems to be working fine. Thanks for the help!
  8. S

Re: New BL touch just blinking. OK. Looks like it's failing the self-test but the pin moves freely. Replacement time.
  9. S

Re: New BL touch just blinking. Sorry... to clarify, it's just blinking a red light at me and is otherwise non-responsive.
  10. S

Just realised that my new BLTouch 3.1 was delivered with spectacularly bad wiring. The wires in the plug in cable were in exactly reversed order!:eek: The initial plug in almost shorted my Duet2 motherboard! :mad: After finding out that the black/White pair should be on the right hand end of...