Search results

1. M

Anyone received their order and date you placed the order?

Re: Anyone received their order and date you placed the orde Thanks guys for responding. It's been 9 weeks since ordering. I guess I am not as patience as some of you guys are. I had already submitted a refund through my credit cards. If I had receive even one delay notice or even a reply...
  2. M

First Impressions and Questions

I sent you PM asking the same. Just wondering when did you ordered your 1.5XT? I ordered mine not longer after they announced it and yet nothing. No updates or replies? You must have ordered in the first week of their announcement in Mid Oct.? Thanks
  3. M

What filaments can you print with.

Did you guys buy the Bowden or Direct addon to the E3D V6? I have no idea what that means. I have the new 1.5xt on order but have been reading the forum ahead of time and seeing how much people are having trouble printing. Then again, ppl only post when they have trouble. It seems like the...
  4. M

Ray do you have the gMax also and if so how did you switch to glass? Did you just buy a glass pane? Thanks for the info on e3d. Makes me want to get one too. Did you guys have to mod anything extra or just a relative switch? Do I need to buy the full kit or just the metal head? Thanks.
  5. M

Jorge: I was looking for this too, I am 99 percent sure I read somewhere it was the standard 1.75. Don and anyone: If you upgrade to the all metal hot ends which is assuming you want to print at a higher temperature; wouldn't you have to change the acrylic bed also: 1. sagging issue mentioned...