Search results

1. S

My gMax 1.5 modded Trifecta

Justin, Those look great. That double wide is awesome I remember seeing it a while ago. $9K is a tough pill to swallow. We were sold the printers under the creative common license and it being open source. We were encouraged to extend and modify the printers. Under that pretext we own the...
  2. S

Upgrade Kits are Not Available (gCreate's Official Position)

Re: Upgrade Kits are Not Available (gCreate's Official Posit Alex, that looks good enough to buy! :-)
  3. S

MINTEMP Errors

Anthony, You are definitely missing a thermistor. It appears the wires melted free from the thermistor but the thermistor is nowhere to be seen. It should be in one of the two vacant holes in the hotend secured by a screw. One of my stock thermistor wires broke and they are a huge pain...
  4. S

Upgrade Kits are Not Available (gCreate's Official Position)

Re: Upgrade Kits are Not Available (gCreate's Official Posit I don't understand why they would pull archived files from a download section knowing they have users that need them but you should be able to email them and have them send you the firmware. There may be some KS backers that...
  5. S

Gmax 1.5+ files

Kyle, you are not alone in your thoughts. Thanks for the post. It is very disappointing and frustrating that the current and past gCreate customer base is all but ignored. Since following gCreate, I don't ever recall a maintenance release or an upgrade kit for any model previously released...
  6. S

Auto Bed Leveling / Z Probing for gMax Printers.

Glad to hear it! :D After 100s of hours of printing using auto leveling, I have not had a single leveling related probem. Not one. It is rock solid in terms of performance and stability and I have no idea the countless hours I've gained back from not having to level the bed but its a lot...
  7. S

That is correct, you will no longer use the z end stop that is mounted on the vertical extrusion. The probe on the servo arm will become the new Z min end stop. ShaqFoo
  8. S

gmax1.5xt and simplfy3D

Simply add the following line to your existing starting gcode and the printer will wait until the desired temp is reached before printing. M109 T0 Sxxx (where xxx is the desired temp) You are already raising the nozzle with G1 Z5 command. Cheers, ShaqFoo
  9. S

New Firmware - Major upgrade with new features.

I forgot to mention, the new firmware has enhanced LCD screen menuing options and features. What's new: In the Prepare Menu (turns into Tune Menu when printing) Enable/Disable Ditto Printing (Dual Extruders) Set the default PLA & ABS temperatures along with fan speed. Auto Cool Down Power...
  10. S

Kyle, The servo is fixed so there is no hardware adjustment. It's all software. You could make an adjustable or fixed bracket and do it with hardware, but then you would have to change the software settings anyway. So in a fixed position, the values don't change and it makes things easier...
  11. S

I found the best way to attach the SERVO to the carriage was with gorilla glue. You do not want any movement on the servo when it is probing or it will be inaccurate. With glue, it is rock solid and doesn't move. It doesn't get in the way of the wheel bolt and it doesn't get in the way of...
  12. S

My bad. Your description of the issues were symptomatic of the two Z end stops being reversed. I looked at the z-probe end stop image and saw it was incorrect. The Auto level probe should connect to the Z-Min end stop. The Z-Max is used for the out of filament sensor and is the reason why...
  13. S

Casper, Please see the attached images. Let me know if you need anything else. Cheers, ShaqFoo
  14. S

Error when updating the firmware

Sure thing. Glad it worked our for you. ;) ShaqFoo
  15. S

To answer your question, the firmware compensates for the unevenness on the fly. The Z axis moves in BOTH directions during the print. Physically speaking, nothing is done to the bed.
  16. S

You will need to upgrade your printer with new Marlin firmware. You can find the firmware files in the thread that is linked below. There is very detailed information and instructions regarding the new firmware. It has been in use and tested and is fully documented. Follow, the link, read the...