Gcreate files not downloading

I have recently had to reformat my PC and want to download the Slic3r and other files for my Gmax 1.5XT, however whenever i click the download icon it sends me to a page with this

Headers file:/home/content/76/9143676/html/gmaxprinter/v2/wp-content/plugins/easy-adsense-lite/easy-adsense-lite.php on line: 827

Not my browser or my firewall.

Please help !

Thanks so much

Same exact problem, for all downloads, no images and when I click on download it brings me to that page that says header: blah blah blah

I'm basically ready to try out the printer, I've built it (gmax 1.5xt dual exturders) and done all the steps in the included manual, leveled the extruders, bed, and adjust end stops... now I'm ready to give it power and do some checks and tests, but I was wanting the quick start guide to see if there were certain steps I had to do firs or in a particular order.

Thanks.

GORDON.LAPLANTE

Administrator
Staff member
Spent 2 days working on it. Should be working fine now. Please let us know if you notice any spam or external links since we do not advertise on our site.

Same exact problem, for all downloads, no images and when I click on download it brings me to that page that says header: blah blah blah

I'm basically ready to try out the printer, I've built it (gmax 1.5xt dual exturders) and done all the steps in the included manual, leveled the extruders, bed, and adjust end stops... now I'm ready to give it power and do some checks and tests, but I was wanting the quick start guide to see if there were certain steps I had to do firs or in a particular order.

Thanks.
Could you tell me some more information about it ? Let’s talk in PM