Gmax 1.5+ For Sale

Hello,
I’m selling my Gmax 1.5+ With heat bed. Really amazing printer but fdm 3D printing just wasn’t for me. I printed a few projects and replaced little parts here and there, nothing major. Could use a good dialing in, but a great printer all around.

I’m asking for $1400 and shipping within the US is $200, I can’t ship overseas. I paid well over $3000 about a year ago. It’s been collecting dust for the past 7 months so just want to get the beast out of my small shop

Pm me if interested

Hello,
I’m selling my Gmax 1.5+ With heat bed. Really amazing printer but fdm 3D printing just wasn’t for me. I printed a few projects and replaced little parts here and there, nothing major. Could use a good dialing in, but a great printer all around.

I’m asking for $1400 and shipping within the US is $200, I can’t ship overseas. I paid well over $3000 about a year ago. It’s been collecting dust for the past 7 months so just want to get the beast out of my small shop

Pm me if interested
Where is the best place to order Gmax 1.5+? I need a new....

I have a gCreate gMax 1.5+, a heated bed for it, and an unassembled filastruder for sale. Looking for $1600 included shipping. Nothing has been used, I bought them for a project which I will no longer be continuing.