New profile posts

Hello Joshua,
I am looking to replace my E3D nozzle with a larger one for quicker printing times, but I see conflicting information on the website. What is the largest I can go with my 1.5xt+ printer? Thank you
Is there any way to purchase the steel electronics case with the boards and latest updates already installed?
Fairly new to 3D printing, and am currently using Cura. I am trying to align two models for a dual extrusion. YouTube videos all show it easily being done using cura and the Ultimaker. After following the steps in the videos, and assigning each model to a printer head and hit merge, it aligns the two models side by side instead of on top of each other. Has anyone figured this out?
Is Cura3.4 compatible with the gMax 1.5+ or does it have connective issues like the 3.3 version?
gCreate_Joshua
gCreate_Joshua
If you are using it just as a slicer, you can use any version of cura you want. But if you are uploading the firmware, you will need to use cura 3.1
gCreate_Joshua
gCreate_Joshua
It is compatible for slicing. Just not for uploading the firmware. We have also put out profiles for cura 3.5
Hi Gordon,
One more question. After I updated the Marlin 1.1.8 firmware, the X,. Y and Z kept changing from X, Y, Z axis to ?, ? and ?
Do you know what error and how to fix it?
Thanks,
Quang
Hi Gordon,
I did upgrade my GMax1.0 to Gcreate 1.5/1.5+ but the Y-Axis always made a noise when it hit Y-end stop. It looked like Y-axis still wanted to go further.
I did check the belt tension, it's fine.
Can you help to solve this issue please?

Thanks,
Quang