gCreate_Joshua

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Joshua, I read you're the guy to talk to about printer issues. I am having troubles in that a couple of my designs won't print. The printer is moving along the design as it should, but the drive gear that pushes the filament through the hotend is not turning. When I try to print an older design it works great, just the 2 designs I did today won't allow for the gear to turn. I assume it is something with the file.
    D
    DerenNickerson
    Thanks Joshua. I'm just curious where I would find the number of lines in Slic3r?
    gCreate_Joshua
    gCreate_Joshua
    Just downloaded slic3r and checked, not sure if there is actually a way. Might want to reloading our configuration settings. Or switching to Cura. Slic3r is an older software and not updated much. We no longer create updated Slic3r profiles.
    D
    DerenNickerson
    Thanks, I ended up loading the STL files I made using CAD Exchanger, then converting to gcode in Cura instead of Slic3r. Everything seems to be working great now!
    Hello Joshua,
    I am looking to replace my E3D nozzle with a larger one for quicker printing times, but I see conflicting information on the website. What is the largest I can go with my 1.5xt+ printer? Thank you
    Is there any way to purchase the steel electronics case with the boards and latest updates already installed?
    Is Cura3.4 compatible with the gMax 1.5+ or does it have connective issues like the 3.3 version?
    gCreate_Joshua
    gCreate_Joshua
    If you are using it just as a slicer, you can use any version of cura you want. But if you are uploading the firmware, you will need to use cura 3.1
    gCreate_Joshua
    gCreate_Joshua
    It is compatible for slicing. Just not for uploading the firmware. We have also put out profiles for cura 3.5
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…